Condos can be tempting and they do have their benefits, they also come with lots of fees and often have rules and regulations that don’t work for everyone. In some cases it can be better to purchase a reasonably priced single family home and hire someone to take care of your lawn and snow at a fraction of the condo costs. This home presents an opportunity to do exactly that.
Why We Love It:
- Stylish Renovated and easy to maintain.
- Enter on the main level to find an open floor plan with a living room that flows seamlessly into the dining room with an open kitchen right next door.
- Bedrooms and full bathroom up a few steps so it’s separate and still accessible.
- Down a few stairs from the main level there are bonus rooms that could be used as an office, play space, workout rooms, meditation rooms or whatever you like.
- Newly water proofed basement.
- Access to the backyard just steps from the kitchen for easy outdoor cooking and also from the lower level.
- Located on a cul-de-sac.
The Lichtman Rabney Group at Hearth Realty is led by a former NYC attorney and a former Senior VP at Atlantic Recording Company. While we are award-winning agents with over 25 years combined experience in the local market, our true measure of success is through the satisfaction of our clients. It has never been our goal to do the greatest number of transactions, our goal is to bring the greatest value to you.